Friday, October 16, 2009

INSIGHTS!!!

We’re entering a new world again! Second Grading Period is over. It’s really fast right? It’s like it just happened yesterday. And it is the month of October that means that Intramurals is approaching.
What have I learned during the Second Grading Period? Of course I learned many things. I learned a lot and I think it will take me a year if I will enumerate it one by one.
Let’s say goodbye to the History of Internet. Now, there are new lessons to be taken. We are now entering the world of NOTEPAD! From the different tags and the html we are making codes and type it in the notepad. One thing that was nit changed during the First Grading Period was the making of our blogs and submitting drafts.
Learning’s should be treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment