Monday, February 8, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me!

Change is a six letter word but it means a lot. It can make a difference in the world. Yes it can!
We (the student leaders) had a youth rally with the theme: “ako ang magsisimula ng pagbabago” and as a supreme student government officer I also attended the Regional Leadership Training or RLT in Sta. Barbara Pangasinan. I learned many things there. Change should really start with ones self. Mrs. Vera Cruz asked us “What small deed can you do to help our country and make it a better nation?” I was shocked with that question so I have been into contemplation. Let me reminisce the small deeds that I have done. As a student I am doing my responsibility in the classroom and that is by maintaining its cleanliness and of course not only our classroom but our surroundings. I should be a disciplined lady and should respect my parents, teachers and others. If others will see what I’m doing for sure they will also do it. I would influence them to clean their surroundings, be a disciplined person and show some respect. As a good citizen I also take good care of the animals, plants and everything because God created us to take care of His creations. I am also planting a tree for the future because we all know that trees can help us for example if there may be floods or landslide. Let us also be a honest Filipino citizen so that our country will be a free crime community. It would be a peaceful community.
Nothing is permanent in this world. Everything changes. Yes it does whether we like it or not. Let us change for the better and not for the worst. Change starts with me. How about you? Will you also want a change in you for the better?

1 comment:

  1. hai teh musta poh,,,,,
    how's school,,,,
    ako eh hnd maxadong maganda kasi maaraming rason eh,,,

    ReplyDelete